FrontRow, a Wyoming Company “we” “us” provides content creators (“Creators”) the tools needed (the “Service”) to create communities (“Community”) to have discussions, share content, courses, ideas, and merchandize with people and companies that join (“Members”) or follow their Community. Creators, Members and those who access a Community or the Service shall be collectively referred to as “Users.”
1. Introduction. FrontRow is a SAAS company that works with content creators, providing them with apps, websites, and tv apps. Our Service gives Creators a way to establish a Community. When a Creator creates a Community, they may invite other Members and Users to connect with them in the Community. Creators can customize their Community and use their Community to organize activities, have discussions, share content, offer courses, sell merchandise and more.
2. Data Storage and Retention. We securely store your Data with Snowflake, Inc., who uses Amazon Web Services, Inc., located at 125 Technology Dr, Irvine, CA 92618. We reserve the right to retain your Data as long as you maintain an Account (as defined in our Terms of Service) with us. When you close or delete your Account, we will delete all of your Data, including any videos or other content, within a reasonable time. We may retain your Data for any lawful business purposes.
We will retain deleted Data, such as videos or content, for a short period of time after deletion. We do this in the event the Data was removed by accident and you would like to reverse the deletion. If your Data has been made publicly available, it may be discoverable by search engines. We have no control over the sharing of your Data over search engines and it may remain discoverable by those search engines for a time or indefinitely.
3. Data Protection. We employ various standard means to protect your Data from unauthorized access, misuse or loss. These means include encryption, pseudonymization, and aggregation. Regardless of the means we have in place to protect your Data, no network, email, or online transmission is completely secure and full-proof. Accordingly, you share your Data at your own risk and should be careful what Data you decide to share and to protect your Data.
4. Privacy Choices. You have the right to decide what Data to provide us and how your Data is used. These choices include the following:
5. Opt Out. To enhance your experience on our Service and to provide you with materials and services that may interest you, we, and Creators may send you marketing emails or messages. In addition to the above privacy choices, you may opt out of these email messages by clicking on the opt out link at the bottom of the message.
Users may opt out of many ad networks. For example, you may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA") Consumer Choice Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by DAA companies. You may also go to the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") Consumer Opt-Out Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by NAI members.
Opting out from one or more companies listed on the DAA Consumer Choice Page or the NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page will opt you out from those companies' delivery of interest-based content or ads to you, but it does not mean you will no longer receive any advertising through our website or on other websites. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing (i.e., contextually based ads). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject Cookies when you opt out on the DAA or NAI websites, your opt out may not be effective. Additional information is available on the DAA's website at www.aboutads.info or the NAI's website at www.networkadvertising.org.
6. Automatic decision-making. If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you. We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using User Data.
7. Disputes. If you have a dispute with a Creator or Member regarding your Data (“Member Disputes”), you should contact that Creator or Member directly. Member Disputes are private and we cannot control all interactions between Members. Notwithstanding, if you believe that a Creator or Member has violated your privacy rights you should contact us.
9. Data Collection. User Data is collected and used in various ways, depending on an individual User’s plan and the plan features they pay for (“Plan”), how they gain access to the Service, the information they decide to share in their Account and on their Profile (as defined in the Terms of Service). We collect Data in the following ways: a) Data you provide to us; b) Data we capture and c) Data collected by third parties.
10. Data You Provide to Us. When you, as a Creator or Members or other User create an Account with us, you are asked to provide information about you, including, but not limited to the following:
11. Data We Capture. When you use our Service, regardless of whether you have an Account, there is certain Data that we collect automatically. When you use our Service, we can determine your approximate location from your IP address. We may use this information to connect you with Creators or Communities that are close to you or for our own analytics. We also collect Data regarding the date and time of your visits, the pages you visit, browser type, the content you clicked on, the content you liked or disliked, content you paused, played back or resumed, operating system, device information, platform, originating IP address, the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through and from our sites, including any search queries you entered to reach our Service. We may also collect Data regarding your search queries on our Service. We use this information to determine where Users spend their time on the Service, and the number of unique visitors in different sections and Communities on the Service.
12. Third Party Data Collection. We engage third parties to help understand and analyze how people reach and use our Service. These third parties include, but are not limited to Rutterstack.com (a CDP-cloud provider) and BugSnag, and other reputable third parties, that may change from time to time. In some cases this Data is collected automatically but we may also choose to share this Data with these third parties. Additionally, Creators may use their own cookies or beacons or engage third parties to employ these tools to target ads to you when you are on the Service or when you visit other sites. By joining a Community, you agree that a Creator may employ these types of tools to advertise to you.
Our Service uses, or may use, the following types of Cookies:
You may opt out of any Cookies that are not necessary by “declining” Cookies. You can also delete Cookies on your computer or prevent Cookies from being placed on your browser. It should be noted that declining, deleting or preventing Cookies can lead to a less smooth and customized user experience, less relevant advertisements and may require manual entry of user preferences each time you use our Service.
When using our Service, you will have access to links and advertisements from Other Sites. These Other Sites may use their own Cookies. We have no control over the Cookies used by these Other Sites. In order to understand how these Other Sites use your Data, you should see their privacy and/or Cookie policies.
14. Why We Use Your Data. We use your Data for many legitimate business purposes. Specifically including the following:
15. Lawful Basis. Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your Data under the following lawful bases:
16. Data Sharing. We may share your Data with, and make your Data available to, Creators, Members, Users or third parties. This section explains with whom we share your Data and the situations in which the Data may be shared.
17. Children’s Privacy. You must be at least 16 years of age or the age of majority in the state or country where you live, whichever is greater, to create or participate in a Community. If you want to use the Service for commercial purposes you must be 18 years or older. If a parent or guardian allows a child that does not comply with these requirements to use their Account, that parent or guardian is responsible for monitoring and supervising the child’s use of the Service. We do not knowingly collect information on Users that are under the above-stated ages.
18. EEA Privacy Rights. If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
Frontrow is based in the United States but we provide our Service in other countries. In using our Service outside of the United States, your Data will be transferred to and processed in the United States. In such cases, the laws of the United States may not be as comprehensive or protective of those in your county. Pursuant to GDPR, we can transfer your Data from your country to the United States based upon the legal basis of “legitimate business purpose” because without transferring your Data to the United States we could not provide the Service and would not be able to fulfill our contractual obligations to you.
To better understand your rights as a resident of the EEA see our GDPR Privacy Notice.
19. CCPA Privacy Rights. If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information above. To better understand your privacy rights as a resident of California, please see our California Privacy Notice.
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address above.
20. How to Reach Us. If you have any questions, complaints or inquiries regarding your privacy please contact us at:
c/o Data Protection Officer
30 N. Gould St., Ste. R, Sheridan, WY 82801